- Organize and declutter every room. Keep decorations to a minimum.
- Empty the garage, attic & closets as much as possible to maximize the appearance of storage space.
- Clean everything. Consider hiring a professional service to conduct a deep clean of the entire home.
- Remove personal items and memorabilia, including family photos, trophies and collectables.
- Replace dead light bulbs.
- Open draperies and blinds to increase natural light.
- Ensure all doors, cabinets & windows open and close properly.